This English exam course will give you effective skills and strategies needed to undertake the IELTS exam. You will do practice tests in each skill under exam conditions and specialist teachers will give you feedback on your performance to help you improve.
By the end of this English exam course, you will be able to:
- Apply important reading techniques for examinations
- Produce formal, academic writing which is clear and organised
- Apply different listening techniques to cope with a variety of situations
- Speak with greater accuracy and fluency
- Manage time effectively in the IELTS exam
Time period: 09:00-14:30
Examination fees are not included in the course prices and will be charged on request.
Every Monday (except public holidays)
Public Holidays and Term Dates
Schools will be closed on the Public Holidays listed below. Schools do not make up for lessons missed on these dates and there is no refund. Exceptions are made for One to One lessons, which will be made up.
School holidays 2017: UK Schools
Day after New Years Day Mon 2nd Jan 2017
Good Friday Fri 14th Apr 2017
Easter Monday Mon 17th Apr 2017
Early May Bank Holiday Mon 1st May 2017
Spring Bank Holiday Mon 29th May 2017
August Bank Holiday Mon 28th Aug 2017
Christmas Day Mon 25th Dec 2017
Boxing Day Tue 26th Dec 2017
School Closed Fri 15th Dec - Tue 2nd Jan 2018